Webroot.com/safe | Download, Installation, and Activation Product Key Code
Webroot is a very advanced, fast, highly efficient, and lightweight antivirus available to download through webroot.com/safe. Webroot offers protection against online threats and constantly protects your device from cyber-attacks. Apart from the traditional security features, installing a webroot on your computer has an added advantage. It offers real-time protection against any online threats. Due to its cloud-based platform, webroot doesn’t need updates and can block threats the moment they are carried out, eliminating the need for virus definition and signature updates.
Webroot is very compact and takes very small space in the memory. You can download and install the software through the webroot official website i.e webroot.com/safe . You also need a 20 digit activation code to activate your webroot product.
WHAT IS WEBROOT.COM/SAFE KEYCODE?
A set of unique Key Codes of 20 characters is provided with every purchase of Webroot software. Without the Keycode you won’t be able to download and activate your subscription Webroot, so keep it safe. The better practice will be to write it down and then keep it somewhere safe with easy access.
You received your Webroot Keycode depending upon the method of purchase. If you made the purchase online, then the Keycode will be sent to the email address you provided during the purchase.
If on the other hand, you have bought the Webroot software through a physical retail store, look inside the packaging, you may find a card with Keycode written on it. You may have to scratch a silver coating to reveal the code.
Where to utilize the webroot.com/safe Keycode
The unique 20 digits alphanumeric passkey is essential for product download and activation. The process of downloading the Webroot starts with the entering of this code. You get all information at webroot.com/safe.
After you have installed the Webroot Antivirus on your system, you will once again be prompted to enter it to activate the software.
Webroot Antivirus Software registration and Account creation
Buying the software is one step, you need to have it downloaded and installed on your computer to enable a protective shield against online threats.
Enter the URL webroot.com/safe in a web browser and press the enter button. You will move to the product registration page of Webroot.
Another window will open and you will be prompted to create your Webroot secure anywhere account.
Just provide the details required on this page like your email address and create a password.
Enter a personal security code that you can remember easily as you will be asked to enter two characters of it every time you log in.
Select a security question and give a unique answer to further secure your account.
After you have filled in every detail asked on the account registration page, click on the register now button.
Webroot.com/safe windows download
- To download the webroot Antivirus installation files on your windows pc enter the URL https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login in the windows web browser and hit the enter button.
- On the login page enter the login details and sign in to your webroot account.
- When you are through the login process and on your webroot account dashboard, from the download section choose the pc security option and click on the download button next to the webroot product.
- This will download the webroot windows installation files on your pc.
WEBROOT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION FOR WINDOWS
- Locate the folder where you have downloaded the webroot installer.
- Double click the installer to launch the installation procedure.
- Webroot installer dialogue box will open, enter the 20 digit key code and press the agree and install button.
- For custom installation, you can also press the installation option button and can change the language and other webroot settings.
- If prompted to enter your email address and click on the agree and continue button.
- After the installation is finished the webroot icon will appear on the desktop and in the taskbar and an initial scan will start automatically.
Webroot mac Installer download instructions
- Launch the Safari browser on a Mac computer and navigate to the account login page of webroot.com/safe.
- Enter your login details and press enters to sign in to your webroot account.
- Once on the dashboard go to the download section. Here choose the option MAC installation and click on the download button.
- dmg file will be downloaded to your Mac computer.
Steps to install webroot Antivirus on Mac
- On the bottom of the Mac, screen click on the download button and select the wsamac.dmg file.
- A pop will open up, here double click the webroot icon to launch the webroot installation dialogue box.
- You will be asked to choose your preferred language and to enter the 20 character passcode and then click on the agree and install button.
- Another pop up will appear asking the Mac username and password, enter it and click ok button.
- On the installer window click the open system preferences button.
- This will open the security and privacy window on the top middle of the window, tap the privacy tab.
- A list of apps will be shown on the left of the window, from the list choose full disk access.
- Again the pop up asking the Mac user name and password will appear, fill the required details and click on the unlock button.
- Now find the + button just right to the list of apps and click on it.
- A new window will appear with a list of options on the right side of the screen. From those options choose applications.
- The drop-down list of applications will open, choose Webroot Secure anywhere and click on the open button.
- A checkbox with webroot icon next to it will appear, tick it and on the following pop up box, click on the Quit Now button.
- Now move to the webroot installer dialogue box and click on next and then on install the extension.
- Now select open Security preference from the pop-up box that opens up and in the following window click on the general tab and then on allow button.
- On the installation dialog box when it shows the finish button, click on it to finish the installation process.
Install Webroot.com/safe on android device
- On your mobile android device open the Google play store.
- In the search field type webroot and hit the search button.
- Once the webroot for mobile is displayed click on the install button to install it on your device.
- After installation, tap the webroot icon and click on agree and launch button.
- If you have the Activation code, enter it to activate your webroot mobile subscription.
Install webroot.com/safe on iOS device
- Open the app store on your Apple mobile device and search for Webroot SecureWeb.
- Tap the option, install the app.
- Tap your Apple ID and password If prompted for.
- Now the webroot SecureWeb will install on your iPhone.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and sign in to your webroot account.
- Once the account validation process is complete, webroot security features will activate on your Apple mobile and a green checkmark appears with the app icon.